HEALING STREAMS LIVE HEALING SERVICES PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.
REGISTRATION LINK: www.healingstreams.tv/zone/HSPI
VIRTUAL CENTER LINK: www.healingstreams.tv/virtualz/HSPI
SPONSORSHIP LINK: www.healingstreams.tv/partner
2 Prepare Your Device
2.1 1. Get your Device ready
2.2 2. Charge your Device
2.3 3. Create an alternative power source
2.4 4. Bar Incoming calls & turn off notifications
2.5 5. Have sufficient data.
2.6 6. Have a backup internet access
2.7 7. Don’t depend on one device
3 Prepare your Heart
4 Prepare your environment
5 Prepare your body
6 Prepare your time
7 Prepare to participate
Kindly note that the date for the healing streams with Pastor Chris for 2022 is 18-20 March. Join our Telegram Channel to get more update.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
The Healing Streams Live Services with Pastor Chris is a completely online Service.
To make the best out of the services, these are some of the steps you should take:
The first thing to do while preparing for the Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris is to register for the program. When you get to the streaming portal which is healingstreams.tv, you will be asked to log in with your registered name and email. If you have not registered, click on the button below to do so.
PREPARE YOUR DEVICE
1. Get Your Device Ready
The Healing Services will be streamed on the Internet, so you must have a device that can connect to the internet. You can use a phone, a laptop, a tab, a Smart TV or any other device that can access the internet.
2. Charge Your Device
Prepare your device to stream for at least 5 hours. If you are using a phone make sure it is fully charged.
3. Create An Alternative Power Source
Don’t allow your phone or laptop to go off while streaming the service. Get a charged power bank, get some fuels for your generator or have someone else around whose phone you can use in case yours goes off.
4. Bar Incoming Calls &Amp; Turn Off Notifications
While streaming the Service you should not be receiving calls or getting some notifications from Social Media apps. So, enable the ‘Do not disturb’ feature of your phone. Bar all incoming calls so you are not distracted. Don’t put the phone on airplane mode because you will not be able to connect to the internet if you do so.
If you have some brothers or sisters that may encourage you while watching you can prepare another phone on which you can receive their calls.
5. Have Sufficient Data.
Make sure you have a minimum of 3 gigs worth of data on your phone. If you are using a laptop or a smart TV you should have more data. Have some credits on your phone so that you can quickly subscribe in case you run out of data, don’t let the Devil steal your miracle with just a little thing.
6. Have A Backup Internet Access
Don’t depend on just one internet source especially if you are using a mobile phone. Your network might go down anytime and you will not be able to connect to the internet. If you have a dual sim phone, subscribe for data on both sims. In case both of these do not work, have a Viewing (Miracle) centre you can attend in case of emergency.
7. Don’t Depend On One Device
Have at least 2 devices that you can stream with. A phone and a laptop or even a Miracle centre.
PREPARE YOUR HEART
– Make up your mind to receive your healing and your miracles during the program.
– Don’t let anything distract you.
– Don’tlisten to anyone who tells you such things do not work.
– Prepare to concertrate 100% and do everything you are told to do during the Live Healing Services.
– Prepare to receive from the first day of the programme not on the second day or on the third day. Many people have received their healings even at the point of registering for the event.
– Don’t allow anything stop you from being punctual.
Pray about the programme. Declare that nothing will stop you from receiving your healing.
– Know it in your heart that it is absolutely certain you will receive your healing during the service, you cannot attend the service and not receive your healing.
PREPARE YOUR ENVIRONMENT
– Make sure you get a quiet place where you can connect without noise.
– If possible get a room where you can connect and watch alone, many people have received their healings that way. It is not wrong to watch together with people, you can do that if you have believing brethren around. However, some people more feel more comfortable when they are alone.
– Make sure your environment is clean, it helps to keep a focus.
– Get anything you need like water or food before the meeting starts. Don’t let anything take you away while the program is on.
– Have a comfortable place to seat or lay down.
PREPARE YOUR BODY
– Before each program, have your bath, dress well and look good, apply a deodorant. Dress the way you will dress if you were going to church.
– It is good to fast if you can, but if you will need energy to stay awake and alert eat before the service begins.
Prepare your time
– For the best experience, you are advised to start streaming for exactly 6:00pm and stream till Pastor Chris ends the service.
– Every session of the service is very important, don’t log off at any point. For instance, the testimonies interview sessions will help you get your mind prepared to receive and stir up your faith.
– Don’t be late and don’t leave too early.
PREPARE TO PARTICIPATE
– You must get ready to do every single thing you are asked to do.
– You should sing when the worship is on, you should raise your hand when asked to do.
– When Pastor says you receive your healing receive your healing.
– If he asks you to place your hand on your gadget do it immediately.
– When pastor says put your hands on where you need healing do it.
– When he asks you to do what you could not do before, do it immediately.
Share your testimony immediately, you can share it on the Healingstreams.tv platform or contact a healing center closest to you.
If you have more questions about the Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris kindly check these Frequently Asked Questions.
• MORE AFFIRMATIONS • YOUTUBE
• INSTAGRAM • FACEBOOK • TUMBLR
• TELEGRAM • TWITTER • WHATSAPP
• CEFLIX CHANNEL • KINGSCHAT • IMO
• PST’S TEACHINGS • YOOKOS • SUPPORT
• MUSIC CHANNEL • PRAYER REQUEST
• COMMUNITY • PRAYER OF SALVATION
• RHEMAFORTODAY • TALKINGSESSION