RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FOR EARLY READERS
BUILD YOUR FAITH BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.
I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go into the house of the Lord.” (Psalm 122:1).
God has given to everyone the measure of faith (Romans 12:3), but it’s your responsibility to build yours. One of the best ways to build your faith is by listening to the Word being taught in church. Just as your body needs food for you to grow strong and healthy, your faith needs God’s Word to grow.
Therefore, be delighted at every opportunity to fellowship with the Word, for it’s an opportunity to hear God’s Word, and have your faith built up strong.
Thank you Lord for your Word. As I receive it into my spirit, it builds my faith, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
BUILD YOUR FAITH… it’s your responsibility to build yours. One of the best ways to build your faith is by listening to the Word…
• MORE AFFIRMATIONS • YOUTUBE
• INSTAGRAM • FACEBOOK • TUMBLR
• TELEGRAM • TWITTER • WHATSAPP
• CEFLIX CHANNEL • KINGSCHAT • IMO
• PST’S TEACHINGS • YOOKOS • SUPPORT
• MUSIC CHANNEL • PRAYER REQUEST
• COMMUNITY • PRAYER OF SALVATION
• RHEMAFORTODAY • TALKINGSESSION