KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.
Dear Heavenly Father, You’re gracious and kind; Your glory fills the heavens, and Your faithfulness is ever sure. Thank You for Your eternal love for me, and for the fellowship of the Holy Spirit. You’ve beautified my life with Your glory, and for this I worship You. I thank You for giving me the spirit of love, power, and a sound mind! I am super intelligent, for Your wisdom is at work in me. I declare that fear has no place in me. My mouth is filled today
with faith-filled words by which I create circumstances that are consistent with the new creation life I have in Christ Jesus. My mind is continually open to receive new ideas. I refuse to see myself small in life, for the One in me is the limit-breaker! I see my greatness, my increase, and my influence bursting forth on every side. Hallelujah! The Spirit of the Lord lives in me and He’s anointed me without measure!
I live above sickness, disease, infirmity, and death. I am replete with God! I could never be defeated or disadvantaged. I am anointed to walk in, and produce works of, righteousness; to proclaim liberty to the oppressed and recovery of sight to the blind; to heal the brokenhearted and liberate the down-trodden and oppressed, and turn the hearts of the wicked and disobedient to the wisdom of the just, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
• Keep saying it, publish it everywhere; noise it abroad! In Christ, we’ve got something to shout about. Let’s flood the airwaves, internet and print media with the reality of Christ. Speak in other tongues now. ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
• MORE AFFIRMATIONS • YOUTUBE
• INSTAGRAM • FACEBOOK • TUMBLR
• TELEGRAM • TWITTER • WHATSAPP
• CEFLIX CHANNEL • KINGSCHAT • IMO
• PST. CHRIS TEACHINGS • YOOKOS
Amen ! Jehovah-Mekoddishkem